|Job Ref:||204663399||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Company Car + Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:56|
Your new company....|
A new opportunity has arisen to work for a regional house builder based in the Berkshire area. They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join them working closely with the Senior Quantity Surveyor and Buyer in a focused but flexible environment. The company has been established for over 30 years and deliver New Build, D & B and Refurbishment projects of up to £20million in value.
Your new package....
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive package of up to £55k including a company car and a pension. This is a company that values its employees and is willing to invest in your future
Your new role....
- Negotiating with Suppliers and Sub-Contractors to ensure efficiency and minimised costings
- Monitor and explain all cost movements
- Keeping the ledger up to date
- Provide support to the procurement team when necessary
- Actively working on multiple projects at one time
- Maintenance of project records and documentation
- Forecast final accounts
- Dealing with any post construction reconciliations or issues
What you will need to succeed...
To be successful in your application for this new exciting opportunity you will need at least 1 years` experience within residential house builds in the capacity of Quantity Surveyor and have a focused and pro-active mind set. You must also have a relevant qualification in Quantity Surveying (HNC or Degree)
What you need to do now.....
If you are interested or know someone who might be then please do not hesitate to apply below or alternatively call Jesse at EC1 on (Apply online only)