|Job Ref:||204663323||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oldbury||Address:||Post Code:||WV16||Salary:||£0 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:56|
Are you an experienced Multi Skilled Tradesman, looking for a new opportunity in the educational sector? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with one of the Leading Training Providers in Oldbury?|
Alderwood are currently working with a leading Training Provider looking to recruit for their growing team.
Delivering on entry Level construction courses (Plumbing, Brickwork and Painting & Decorating).
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Plan individual learning to meet learner needs and ensure lesson plans are prepared prior to learners attending and are linked to overarching Schemes of Work
* Create conditions in the training centre which will help to develop the abilities, skill and confidence of each learner.
* Develop delivery in order to maximise progression opportunities for learners.
* Support the delivery of the Functional Skills (FS) Strategy.
* Plan embedded learning for groups and individuals. .
* Work collaboratively with peers using verbal and written reports to ensure accurate and timely progress reviews, to meet the requirements of awarding and funding bodies.
* Regularly assess learners work to awarding body and Ofsted CIF criteria.
* Embed and deliver FS following the Study Programme ethos, ensuring learners develop an awareness of employability skills, vocational opportunities and PSD issues whilst acquiring Vocational qualifications.
* Develop and assess qualifications to the appropriate levels to support the learners' ability to work confidently, effectively and independently in life and work.
* Ensure that discipline is maintained at all times and that learners are supervised appropriately.
* Ensure that learners are involved in the decision making process, either as individuals or in groups, through learner voice forums, surveys, attendance at Standardisation and Curriculum Review sessions etc.
* Take an active part in team meetings, curriculum development, and standardisation across all programmes.
* Keep learner records accurate and up to date following compliance with funding body and Ofsted requirements.
* If necessary, Tutors will be required to transport learners to and from the Training Centre accompanied by another tutor at all times.
* Relevant Vocational experience as appropriate for area of delivery.
* Evidence of occupational competence.
* Assessor/Teaching Qualifications (Not Essential)
* Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Salary and Benefits:
* 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays
* Pension Scheme
For more information please email or call (Apply online only)
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK