|Job Ref:||204663305||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Suffolk||Address:||Post Code:||IP15||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:56|
Job Title: Brickwork Technician|
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Swanstaff are pleased to announce that we are currently representing a prestigious client based in Ipswich. Our client is a provider of vocational education for the ages of 16 years and older. With state of the art facilities they offer a variety of courses including numerous construction disciplines. They currently seek a technician to join their team with a Brickwork background. Offering 35 days holiday + bank holidays, funded career development and the opportunity to aid the education and general development of students, this is a fantastic opportunity.
- To ensure that learning facilities are kept in a tidy and orderly state
- Ensure students conduct themselves in a safe way when completing their practical sessions.
- Ensure materials are prepared on time and are available when required to lecturers and students
- Maintain equipment and ensure the correct use of this equipment by students
- Assist with health and safety briefings, ensuring student are aware of all relevant health and safety issues they may come across
- Assist in the teaching of the course curriculum
- A minimum of 2 years brickwork experience
- Ability to communicate well with people from all backgrounds
- The willingness to aid the development of individuals
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer