|Job Ref:||204663155||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Fantastic bonus potential earnings||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:56|
Regional Sales Manager - Rapidly expanding entrepreneurial SME requires a technically minded Regional Sales Manager to drive the UK presence within the construction industry.|
BASIC SALARY: £30,000-£40,000 dependent on value + Fantastic bonus potential earnings
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: 29 days holiday + Company Car + Pension + Phone + Laptop
As a rapidly expanding SME within the building and construction market, we pride ourselves on being able to integrate seamlessly into clients projects. Providing capital equipment service solutions, our clients depend on us to deliver to time and to budget whilst offering expertise within planning solutions and management costs.
We are currently experiencing substantial growth and seek a technically astute Regional Sales Manager to maximise our service within existing accounts, whilst hunting and converting new clients to your portfolio.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a key player in driving forward the UK presence with an entrepreneurially minded business. The role will challenge you and requires your tenacity to succeed but offers tremendous reward both financially and career.
Your main duties will be to:
* Develop profitable business from new and existing customers within the construction market.
* Cultivate client relationships through regular communications e.g. site visits, monthly reviews, presentations, ad hoc meetings, written communications etc.
* Identify and create a pipeline of potential customers that meet the strategy of the business.
* Keep informed about the market place and competitor developments.
* Regular KPI reporting and analysis to focus appropriately.
* Be seen as a valued team player within the business.
REQUIREMENTS Regional Sales Manager - Construction
To be successful you must have a proven track record in selling a technical service, solution or capital
equipment to the construction industry. This could be related to any of the following markets:
* M&E, Civils, Rail, Commercial, Industrial, Plant Hire, Waste Management, Lift Operations, Heavy Construction, Modular, Rental & Hire, Steel, Facades, Crane, Heating & Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Industrial Projects, Readymix, Waterproofing, Grinding Equipment, Civil Engineering Projects or Concrete market.
You will also:
* Demonstrate excellent key account management and mapping skills.
* Naturally be an effective communicator who is able to build strong partnerships.
* Be commercially minded with strength in negotiating and closing the deal.
* Display effective use of sales, marketing systems and software tools.
* Hold a CSCS card and a UK driving licence.
* Be flexible for UK and minimum International travel.
Although we are advertising the role as a Regional Sales Manager, it is highly likely you will have
worked in any of the following roles: Business Development Manager, Head of Sales Manager,
Technical Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Regional Manager, Sales and
Contract Manager, Territory Manager, Sales Executive, Regional Account Manager, Field Sales
Executive, Business Development Manager, Technical Sales Executive, Regional Sales Manager,
District Manager or UK Sales Manager.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Clare Gibson quoting Regional Sales Manager - Construction reference CH1609-40 to DD: +44 (0)(Apply online only) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) (Apply online only). Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based