|Job Ref:||204663057||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:56|
We are currently recruiting a Site Foreman to start in Sheffield. Our client are widely known as a leading specialist in design, manufacture and installation of custom built architectural metalwork including Staircases, Balustrades, Handrails, Balconies, & Canopies.|
The work will involve
* Site foreman experience
* A full understanding of Health & Safety policy
* Must have the capacity to instruct sub-contractors with regard to safe working practice
* Must be able to measure and record works on site for payment
* Keep a site diary
* The ability to manage the allocation of materials and monitor stock levels
* Assist sub-contractor and client requests
* Must have transport and get to site
* Liaising with clients
Candidates must have experience in the manufacture installation of metal stairs, balustrade and handrails.
Candidates must have all PPE, own tools, SMSTS card and transport.
Hours of work are 08:00am - 17:00pm and may include overtime, this is a temporary position and an immediate start for the ideal candidate.
The pay rate is negotiable, please be aware this is a labour intensive role.
If interested please contact Jessica Cunningham on (Apply online only)