|Job Ref:||204663026||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Dorset||Address:||Post Code:||DT8||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Car + Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:56|
Mechanical estimator required|
A Mechanical Estimator is required within a well established M&E contractor that operate around the South of england. The company are the leading supplier of Building Services installations across the South.
The company are Electrically Bias and are looking to further develop the Mechanical team to the same strength as the Electrical side of the business. This would be the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to develop their career into being a key member of a commercial team and business.
The duties of a Mechanical estimator will include:-
* Assist with estimating function of large part of business.
* Implementation of company practices in tendering.
* Liaison with external consultants.
* Establish bid strategies from earliest possible stage.
* Preparation of prime cost estimates.
* Completion of fully considered tenders at settlement stage.
* Advise on finalisation matters of risk, qualification and margin.
* Successful post tender negotiations.
* In conjunction with marketing function prepare pre bid submissions/pre-qualification documents.
A candidate would have experience using Estimation software.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business