|Job Ref:||204662808||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£25.00 - £30.00/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:57|
ALMO opportunity for you!|
About the role:
To contribute to the delivery of the development programme, project management of schemes to ensure delivery making risks are managed and schemes are completed within Board approved financial parameters.
What does the role include?
* Overseeing the delivery of allocated development schemes, including acquisitions, to time and within approved budgets from inception to end of defects and beyond.
* Undertake cost control activities, including budget monitoring, cashflow forecasting and raising contract payments in a timely manner
* Support scheme feasibility assessments by undertaking site visits, undertake scheme appraisals using appraisal software in line with approved parameters.
* Assist with the preparation of scheme information to achieve relevant internal scheme approvals including Investment Panel and Board.
* Maintain accurate scheme records and files in accordance with procedures, internal and audit requirements.
* Monitoring and reporting on scheme progress as required, including performance reporting.
* Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders, internal and external, local authorities, contractors, consultants and developers.
* Attend meetings and deputise for the development manager as directed.
* Ensure compliance with Health and Safety/CDM regulations
* Assist in the procurement, appointment and management of consultants and contractors.
You will have Project Management experience and relevant qualifications. Also, have knowledge of planning, construction and contract law, as well as experience of managing grant funded schemes, including HCA grant and audit requirements.
If you would like more information or to apply for this position, please call me on (Apply online only) or e-mail