|Job Ref:||204662519||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£450000 - £500000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:57|
I am currently recruiting for site managers on behalf of a multi-award winning construction company in the South of England. Their work involves a wide array of commercial projects; construction, design and build, refurbishment and maintenance. They operate across the commercial sector and recent projects include schools, universities, museums, hospitals and hotels.|
They are looking for site managers to join their growing team. Successful applicants will need:
* Previous experience as a site manager, or we would consider an assistant site manager who has worked on particularly large or complex projects.
* To have worked within the built environment on health, educational or commercial sites.
* To have experienced working on projects with a value of between £3m and £6m.
* To be willing to travel within a 40 mile radius of Guildford as this is where the majority of the sites are based.
* To have an industry recognised qualification or come from a trades background.
* To hold a valid CSCS, SMSTS and first aid tickets.
In return, the client offers the chance to join a business where individual effort is rewarded and internal career progression is a priority. They offer a salary of £45K+ dependant on experience and a generous benefits package