|Job Ref:||204662332||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Car/Car Allowance, Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:57|
Job Title: Site Manager - Fit-Out|
Location: Staffordshire (Projects Nationwide)
Salary: £Neg Dependant on Experience
Our client is one of the UK`s premier Interior Fit-Out Companies, due to continued growth they are looking to add a Site Manager to their team.
Role & Responsibilities The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Ensuring that the projects are completed safely, on time, to budget and to the highest standard of workmanship.
- Managing Subcontractors
- Dealing directly with design teams and clients
- Building and developing relationships with existing and new customers
- Produce, Analyse and interrogate programmes
- Controlling projects to Financial Budget
- Fully embrace the companies Customers 1st campaign to continually improve the way we deal with our Customers.
Candidate To be considered for this position the candidate should
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Project and Office packages
- Hold a current SMSTS qualification
- Have a high level of Health & Safety Awareness
- Hold a current First Aid and Scaffold Inspection Certificates.
- Have strong Communication Skills
- Have experience in both refurbishment and new build.
- Be IT literate with good contract administration skills.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to control and manage sub-contractors.
- Be capable of programming projects.
- Be able to demonstrate that they can meet programme dates.
It is vital to have past experience of Retail, Leisure & Fast Track Fitting Out in a similar role
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides specialist technical and engineering recruitment solutions worldwide to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and the Professional Services markets.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients