|Job Ref:||204662213||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Central Belt||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:57|
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor has arisen in the Central Belt area of Scotland. The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the day to day financial and cost control of one or more developments from the award up to and including completion.
* Produce cash flow forecasts
* QS responsible for Timely production of Sub Contractor Accounts
* QS responsible for submission of Applications/Certifications/Receipts
* Attending monthly project and client meetings
* Managing client and Sub Contract Accounts including releasing retentions
The Ideal Quantity Surveyor
* Experience/knowledge of housing developments and regeneration
* Knowledge and understanding of sub contract orders and buying
* Skills to maximise value recovery, cost control and cash management
* Knowledge of COINS
* Microsoft Packages Excel, Word etc
This Quantity Surveyor role comes with a very competitive salary and benefits package with a very highly regarded market leading Construction Company.
Please click the apply button now to register your interest