|Job Ref:||204661699||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Car + Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:57|
Electrical Estimator needed|
Electrical Estimator required for a family run M&E contractor in Kent that specialise in mixed use residential projects throughout the South-East.
The ideal Electrical Estimator will come from an M&E Sub Contractual background and will have a proven track record winning Mixed-use and high spec residential projects. Also an Electrical background is also essential.
Currently they are looking for an Electrical Estimator to assist with their expansion, duties include:-
* Assist with estimating function of large part of business.
* Implementation of company practices in tendering.
* Liaison with external consultants.
* Establish bid strategies from earliest possible stage.
* Preparation of prime cost estimates.
* Completion of fully considered tenders at settlement stage.
* Advise on finalisation matters of risk, qualification and margin.
* Successful post tender negotiations.
* In conjunction with marketing function prepare pre bid submissions/pre-qualification documents.
The preffered candidate would have experience using Estimation software.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business