|Job Ref:||204661540||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£30000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:57|
Our client are a well known FM Group who are looking to recruit a Facilities Contract Supervisor to manage two call centres in the Cardiff area.|
Duties will include:
- Liaise with the facilities coordinators for each site
- Supervise contracts for two call centres
- Management of both sites is key along with managing the client and staff management
- Responsible for your workload and keeping up-to-date with weekly progress meetings
- Ensure all hard and soft service are delivered to a high standard
You will need excellent problem solving skills as well as excellent organisational & people management abilities. You will also need to be self-motivated, with drive and enthusiasm, decisive, robust & self-confident.
-Qualifications to City & Guilds (NVQ Equivalent) in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
-You must have previous experience of project managing hard and soft services.
-IOSH or NEBOSH
-First Aid Training
Hours of work, Mon - Fri 08:00 - 17:00
Please apply with CV or call me Dionne on: (Apply online only)