|Job Ref:||204661211||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:57|
Multi Skills Engineer, Hertfordshire|
Where can you build for a better society?
Our facilities management team provides solutions to a wide range of both private and public sector clients. Working together to deliver outstanding results for customers and communities, our work covers all areas of facilities services from project management and compliance to assets, estates and energy management.
The team in Hertfordshire are looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer to join the team. To carry out electrical/mechanical services, Planned Preventative Services and Reactive Works in time and up to date. Ensure all Statutory & mandatory compliance maintenance and records/certificates are kept up to date at all times in line with the contractual requirements and filed as Skanska Management System. Ensure that CAFM systems and site records are up to date at all times reporting jobs. All maintenance tasks to take into account, access, building users and ensure all H&S and contractual paperwork are approved and in place prior to work commencing.
General handy man tasks to be incorporated
* To be familiar with mechanical & electrical applications normally encountered within the contract.
* To take control of any works requested by the Facilities Manager through to completion.
* To attend reactive call and carry out general handy man duties.
* To assist all client in building with adhoc tasks i.e. general porterage
* Meeting room set ups
* Monthly Meter Readings
* To perform planned preventative and reactive maintenance tasks on all associated equipment, including fault finding and repair
* Operation of plant and equipment. Inspection of Mechanical & Electrical equipment and systems to ensure safe and efficient operation in
We're looking for:
* To Electrical/Mechanical City & Guilds, Part 1 and 2 or 'A' and 'B or equivalent or City & Guilds /NVQ/BTEC level in mechanical/Electrical engineering or similar, building services is desirable or suitable experience BMS experience and Multi-skilling capability.
* Good Understanding of Statutory Compliance HVCA, Water Treatment.
* Be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with colleagues and clients at varying levels.
* Client Customer facing experience
A career with us means you'll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA