|Job Ref:||204661096||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Paddock Wood||Address:||Post Code:||TN12||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Car + Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:57|
Mechanical estimator required|
A Mechanical Estimator is required within an established M&E contractor based in Kent. This would be a good chance for an intermediate Mechanical Estimator to progress within a company and within their career into a more senior position, as the company is going through a heavy expansion period due to growth in the market.
Primarily the company work within a Mechanical background so you will be surrounded be a strong team to support the right candidate and help learn from.
The duties of a Mechanical estimator will include:-
* Assist with estimating function of large part of business.
* Implementation of company practices in tendering.
* Liaison with external consultants.
* Establish bid strategies from earliest possible stage.
* Preparation of prime cost estimates.
* Completion of fully considered tenders at settlement stage.
* Advise on finalisation matters of risk, qualification and margin.
* Successful post tender negotiations.
* In conjunction with marketing function prepare pre bid submissions/pre-qualification documents.
A candidate would have experience using Estimation software.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business