|Job Ref:||204661004||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Pension, Medical||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:58|
A Nationwide Chartered Quantity Surveyor and Project Management consultancy with 30 years of outstanding project delivery, are seeking a quantity surveyor to join their prosperous Central London office. Located within walking distance of Holborn underground this is a fantastic location surrounded by an array of entertainment, shops and social spots, to encompass all your after work needs.
A diverse range of clients including a large portfolio of developers, retailers, banks and universities, offering services across a wide range of sectors including; leisure, residential, retail and commercial. This is a rare chance to work in an established consultancy across an excellent range of projects varying in value from 0.5 million to 300million.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be running projects throughout London and will be established as part of a thriving Quantity Surveying team in an international company. You will work with a diverse range of clients and face real technical challenge, providing a high level of client interface. This is also a rare opportunity to work with consultancies, contractors and developers, making you an experienced, well rounded quantity surveyor.
* Performing risk, value management and cost control
* Initial Feasibility and early cost advice
* Sit in on weekly project reviews with Contracts Director as required
* Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
* Review Value an Agree Variations to Contracts
* Cost Advice on Professional Fees
* Work closely with Contracts Management team
* Submission & Negotiation of Final Accounts
* Validating Subcontractor Applications
* Prepare estimates and bills of quantities
* Attend de-brief meetings at end of Projects
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
* RICS accredited degree in Quantity surveying or similar relevant subject
* 4 years + post graduate experience working in a contractor or consultancy environment
* Excellent negotiation and presenting skills
* Confident working autonomously
* Ability to support junior surveyors
An exciting opportunity for a consultant or contract quantity surveyor to work with in a supportive and thriving consultancy with renowned developments and well- regarded clients.
* 45,000 and £55,000) basic salary (DOE)
* Private medical care
* Life assurance
* Company pension
At Brandon James we currently have a wide range of opportunities for Quantity Surveyors in London.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options please contact Elisha Riddett at Brandon James.
Ref: # 975
London /Quantity Surveyor /Assistant Quantity Surveyor /MRICS /Consultancy Central /Eire