|Job Ref:||204660997||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:58|
47-60k + Benefits |
Job Description Cost Manager - Project manager - Senior Quantity Surveyor - Project Surveyor
£47,000 - £60,000 per annum, + Car & Company Benefits Package
Start Date: Immediate
This is one of the largest consultancies that stand fierce above competitors, they are seriously good at what they do and they have taken over 30 countries worldwide which has given them exposure to some of the world's largest projects operating in all areas of build such as: retail, residential, education, housing, leisure, heritage. They also work in all areas of Infrastructure such as: Power, water, sports, oil &gas, transportation, Utilities and many more. They have won numerous awards time and time again, as a result of new projects coming on board they have plenty of room for the likes of Cost Managers, Project managers, Senior Quantity Surveyors and Project Surveyors.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
-experience in a related position, preferably either on the client side or Consultancy
- NEC contract experience
- Build or Infrastructure background Experience
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- A degree in construction related discipline
-Chartered or working towards becoming Chartered.
- You will manage a commercial package on a large framework
- Based from Birmingham office
- You will ensure that packages you are responsible for are run to budget
- You will mentor the more junior Quantity Surveyors & AQS's
- You will be responsible for cost control, pricing & target cost
- You should ideally have build or infrastructure experience and be from a Civil Engineering / Utilities background but this is not essential
Benefits are excellent.
-Company car/ car allowance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free car parking
If you feel this role is suitable and you would like to be considered please send your CV over in the first instance or give me a call on NA
Your expert recruitment consultant is Rachel Dixon, call today on (Apply online only) or email
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy