|Job Ref:||204660790||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:58|
Maintenance Operations Manager |
Permanent - £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + other benefits
This well reputed Midland based Public Organisation looks after a large amount of commercial buildings. They are looking for an experienced Maintenance Operations Manager to deliver a day to day efficient and effective, routine planned and statutory maintenance function, including providing an emergency reactive service across all building disciplines across all operated properties and infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Management of the delivery of all Hard FM (Facilities Management) services to the operated buildings including; mechanical and electrical building services, plumbing, joinery, building fabric maintenance and small civil engineering works. Includes the management of HV/LV/ELV networks and supplies, electrical power and heat generation, HVAC systems.
2. Management and assurance of the delivery of the prescribed statutory and routine, planned maintenance, whether undertaken by in-house resources or external specialist maintenance contractors, ensuring safe working practices in accordance with companies' policies and approved safe systems of work.
3. Good understanding of CAFM systems, PPM and reactive works; analysing CAFM data to identify trends and adjust PPM to improve reliability
4. Must have a minimum HNC in Building Services or equivalent mechanical discipline
5. Good track record of managing Maintenance contractors and improving service delivery.
6. Managing the efficient operation of the in house Direct employed labour of 130 trades staff organised in 3 sections, Building Fabric, Electrical and Mechanical
7. Good track record of personnel development as they will need to develop our Contract management function and provide technical and management leadership to all sections but in particular the Mechanical Section.
8. Desirable is for them to have an understanding of tri-generation CHP and district heating networks.
Niyaa People represent social housing professionals seeking freelance or permanent employment across the Midlands region from our Birmingham office. We deal with a range of small, medium and large, Local Authorities, Universities, NHS, Charities and Housing Associations.
If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £200