|Job Ref:||204660764||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rhondda Cynon Taff||Address:||Salary:||£18/annum £18 Ltd||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:58|
BRC are working with Social Housing provider to recruit a qualified Asbestos surveyor to conduct asbestos surveys and sampling on occupied and void housing stock. You will be required to maintain appropriate records and quality management systems, and assist in delivery of the associations Asbestos Management Plan.|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out Management and Refurbishment/Demolition surveys on CGA housing stock
- Carry out ad-hoc bulk sampling works
- Carry out quality assurance work in support of the CGA Asbestos Management Plan
- Liaise with tenants on asbestos remediation works
- Facilitate partnership working with contractors including the exchange of good practice
- Provide advice to internal colleagues on work with asbestos
- Assist in the maintenance and further development of the CGA Asbestos Register
- Assist the Asset Information Manager to manage and monitor the Asbestos budget
- Monitor asbestos removal work to ensure that all work is carried out safely and in accordance with agreed method statements, relevant health and safety requirements and contract documents and conditions, taking any necessary action for non-compliance
The successful candidate will be P402 qualified, have 2 years demonstrable experience of working in a Surveyor Role for a UKAS accredited organisation and have undertaken numerous surveys on domestic properties.
You will be fully conversant with all health and safety requirements and procedures in relation to asbestos surveying and sampling.
For more information please call Megan Cooper on (Apply online only) and submit your most recent CV