|Job Ref:||204660740||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£21.00/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:58|
Central Heating Installers|
Birmingham, Worcester, Coventry, Gloucester
£21 per hour
We are currently recruiting experienced Gas Engineers to work on a long term contract basis installing central heating systems for a large and reputable client.
* Gas Safe registered
* CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 ACS Qualifications
* NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Gas Heating or Plumbing
* Own van and tools including a flue gas analyser with calibration certificate
* Waste carriers licence
We are looking for fully competent engineers that can complete installation work to a high standard with no supervision.
Duties of the role will consist of:
* Full cenral heating installations.
* Boiler upgrades and exchanges.
* Power flushing (If you have your own)
This is contract work that pays £21 per hour paid on a price per job basis.
This is an excellent opportunity within the domestic gas industry for a central heating installer
To apply for this role please email your CV to