|Job Ref:||204660701||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:58|
Health & Safety Advisor (Construction)|
£35k - £50k (subject to experience)
One of our clients, a highly successful national contractor, are looking to appoint Health & Safety Manager to their already accomplished delivery team. The business turns over £250m+ nationally and specialises in contracts within the Industrial and Commercial sectors. This is a business that offers a full construction service to their clients. The client prides themselves on offering the highest quality construction, backed by meticulous attention to detail and genuine customer care. They're very client focussed and pride themselves on being one of the UK's most respected contractors.
The Health & Safety Advisor Role
The Health and Safety Advisor will help to manage Health and Safety across the board.
As Health & Safety Advisor, you will understand the more personal aspects of communicating procedures to other members of staff, taking care to ensure that you do not come across in an overbearing manner. You will understand the bigger picture, that everyone has a job to do and it is important to work as a team to ensure that projects are delivered safely and profitably.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing Health & Safety aspects from the workshop to Site
* Attending pre start meetings and forming construction phase plans
* Managing on-site training programmes
* Making weekly site visits
* Issuing reports to Director level
* Providing ongoing safety advice to the Project team
The Health & Safety Advisor will come from a construction background and have the following qualifications and experience:
* NEBOSH General Certificate
* Experience of Health & Safety Management
* Previous experience of writing, reviewing and implementing on-site procedures
* An up to date knowledge of current Health & Safety regulation and any changes
The Health & Safety Advisor Package
On offer is an excellent Salary of up to £50k (dependant on experience) and an attractive package which you would expect from a contractor of this size