|Job Ref:||204660579||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:58|
Retail Fit Out
West Midlands based
£45k - £55k (subject to experience)
The client is a dynamic Contractor who specialise in undertaking retail fit out and refurbishment projects for a number of blue chip clients. They have built themselves a solid reputation within the industry and have enjoyed consistent growth.
Many of their clients are energetic & creative individuals, and the company pride themselves on their ability to understand and deliver their vision within every project. They are now seeking a talented Contracts Manager with refurbishment experience who can incorporate these values.
Clients include Burger King, Ryman, Dunelm etc.
The company place the high importance on the well-being of their staff and offer flexibility within the role.
The Contracts Manager Role
As a Contracts Manager you will be able to manage multiple projects varying in value, working with any issues as they arise.
* Manage the client relationship from start to finish
* Managing between 2-3 projects at any given time
* Programming Contracts
* Controlling all commercial aspects of each project from inception through to completion
* Head up client meetings and associated issues
* Put in place Health & Safety plans
* Motivating and inspiring teams
* Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
* Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
* Following all projects through all stages from start to hand over through to final accounts
Candidates will ideally have previously managed projects within the fit out sector, retail project experience would be advantageous.
The Contracts Manager Package
On offer is a competitive salary of up to around £55k plus great benefits which you would expect from a contractor of this size