|Job Ref:||204660512||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cumbria||Address:||Post Code:||CA9||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Benefits Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:58|
Quantity Surveyors- Are you looking to progress? Do you want to take charge of your career? Are you ready for that promotion? Stop waiting idly by and apply this pristine opportunity. |
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to join a reputable, successful and exciting Build Contractor who is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor Who is motivated, great work ethic, focused and flexible around West Yorkshire. They are looking for someone who has previous experience, ideally with a build background.
My client is one of the UK's leading construction groups. For years, they have been at the forefront of the construction industry, through innovation and growth. With purpose and history, my client is a market leader within their field.
* Ensuring accurate records are maintained for their projects
* Ensuring appropriate sub contractor agreements are in place across their projects
* Producing accurate monthly internal and external cost value reconciliations across their projects
* Instigating any dispute resolution, ensuring all claim notices are issued.
* CSCS card
*Be comfortable in a client facing role
* Confident working JCT & NEC Contracts
* IT Literate
* Communication skills
* Organization & Planning
* Multiple Pension schemes to choose from
* Car Allowance
* Clear line for progression
* Holidays- option to but/sell
* Healthcare- individual and family option available
To join an exciting and established Nationwide contractor in Cumbria as an Quantity Surveyor then apply now
For more Quantity Surveyor jobs call Katherine Moorcroft at Randstad on (Apply online only)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business