|Job Ref:||204660438||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:58|
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Chartered (MRICS) Surveyor to join a blue chip building consultancy in Manchester. The successful Chartered Surveyor will have the opportunity to work with a forward thinking business covering acquisitions and dilapidations in a variety of sectors. |
The responsibilities of the role are:
• Carry out a variety of valuations on a diverse range of properties across multiple sectors
• Provide valuation and strategic advice.
• Develop client relationships and work closely with clients through meetings and business presentations to secure future instructions/business.
• Lead projects and project delivery
The ideal Chartered Surveyor must:
• Have a MRICS Chartership
• Have a minimum of two years post qualification experience
• Experience within acquisitions and dilapidations
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the property management sector, please do not hesitate to contact Chris Harding via the contact details below