|Job Ref:||204660399||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cumbria||Address:||Post Code:||CA9||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Benefits Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:58|
£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Are you a Project Manager within Construction? Are you curious about opportunities in Cumbria? Are you ready to join a company like no other? If so, look no further!
A national building contractor with years of experience across multiple sectors within is looking for a Project Manager.
An opportunity for a Project Manager has become available. Work with this medium sized company construction business who is growing rapidly. Work on popular projects that are well -known within the market, have the flexibility to manage capacity of new business, work with a range of key accounts. Be a part of a forward thinking, dynamic organization.
You'll get to:
* assume responsibility for successful operation of projects / portfolios/ frameworks
* delegate work to allocated to teams to ensure an effective service
* participate in monthly financial reviews, offering commercial advise and insight
* liaise with other departments, such as tendering and design, to ensure resources are correctly allocated and client requirements are fully achieved.
* complete multiple projects
* won on projects ranging in value from £2m - £70m
* liaise with client's staff to ensure KPI's are met or exceeded within budget constraints
* attend internal and external review and progress meetings
* attend and chair meetings
* prepare estimates and quotations
* coordinate and liaise with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, etc.
* attend/undertake factory site and works testing, commissioning and client training
* manage responsibility for Profit & Loss on contracts
* establish and agree price variations and final accounts
What we want to see in you:
* self motivation
* the ability to lead teams and manage at various levels
* a record or portfolio of projects /achievements
* excellent communication skills
* proactive approach
* the ability to interact in a professional manner and represent the brand proudly
* a good understanding of contract conditions
* commercial ability or the drive to gain commercial exposure
* the capability to manage multiple projects
* health & safety awareness and understanding of its importance
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
Perks & Benefits
* car allowance
* bonus (individual target bonus & group performance bonus)
* 26 day holiday allowance (option to buy & sell)
If you're ready to work for a company that understands the importance of a work/life balance - Apply Now!
To unlock the next big step in your career- Apply Now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business