|Job Ref:||204390100||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Ilford||Address:||Post Code:||IG2||Salary:||£45000/annum £45K||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:34|
My client is seeking an experienced Joinery Workshop Manager for an immediate start. £45K Per annum|
You will be able to
- Supervise and spread jobs to staff, advise on best production methods.
- Have excellent knowledge and experience in Joinery and Cabinet Making
- Computer Literate
- Knowledge of machining processes and ability to use CNC machine, edge bander, joinery machinery and beam Saw.
- Manage machine maintenance and servicing schedules as well as monitoring tooling requirements.
- Be responsible for Assembly of each job prior to delivery making sure all fittings and required items are ready for site install/ delivery.
- Have the ability to read drawings,
- Be punctual, reliable, helpful.
Call me or apply online! Alisha - (Apply online only)
Hrs are Monday to Friday 8.00-17.00. With occasional Saturday or overtime as and when required