|Job Ref:||204663134||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£70/day HOLIDAY,PENSION,ONSITE CANTEEN,FREE PARKING||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:34|
HUAWEI MANDARIN SPEAKING PROJECT COORDINATOR |
* Salary £70.00 per day / £18,200 p.a.
* Administrators with Mandarin Language Skills
* Long Term Contracts ( full time position 9:00-17:30/ Mon-Fri)
* Pension eligibility after 3 months
* 20 day annual leave + 8 bank holidays
* Working in reading, Berkshire, UK
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Modern eco-friendly offices, corporate global organisation, free car-parking, staff canteen with European and Chinese food, and conveniently located opposite a gym! This is THE place to work in Reading.
* juggle a heavy work load, manage a number of critical tasks at the same time
* communication skills to be able to liaise with all levels of personnel up to Senior Management.
* keeping using IT software to keep accurate and detailed Workflow Trackers and Reports, and managing finances for various projects
* Understand project plan and project organization
* Liaise with subcontractors to obtain daily update with project progress
* Prepare project daily and weekly report based on provided report templates
* Liaise with logistic department to understand materials delivery status
* Maintain project log and documentation tracker
* Support internal and external project reviews
* Store and manage all site documentation
* To help fulfil other tasks that required by the organization.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
* Mandarin speaking mandatory with good oral and written English
* Right to work Eligibility in the UK. Passport and Visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
* PC literate, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook mail, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Mail.
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with a wide variety of people
* Professional and positive approach
* Degree educated
To apply for the role please email your CV or for more information call Heaven Paterson on (Apply online only)
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion