|Job Ref:||204662487||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Burgess Hill||Address:||Post Code:||RH15||Salary:||£17000 - £20000/annum Commission||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:34|
Job Title: Sales Executive|
* Location: Burgess Hill
* Hours: Full time (9:00 - 5:30 Monday - Friday)
* Salary: £17K - £20K basic + commission
* Benefits: 28 days holiday (inc. Bank Holidays), Free parking, competitive commission structure
Our highly reputable Digital Marketing client, based in Burgess Hill, is seeking a confident and proactive individual to join their vibrant and dynamic team, in a new and exciting role of a Sales Executive.
As a Sales Executive, you will be required to generate new long term business and increase the client base, whilst maintaining excellent relationships with existing clients. This role is predominantly telephone based, and a typical day in this role will include:
* Identifying new potential clients through extensive online research and processing new sales leads,
* Making B2B telemarketing calls to new and existing clients, and therefore you must be comfortable with cold calling a variety of businesses and communicating with a variety of people across all levels,
* Maintaining friendly relationships with existing clients via meetings, telephone and emails, gaining a clear understanding of each client's individual requirements.
The fast-paced nature of this role will require the successful candidate to have excellent computer and keyboard skills, as well as good written and verbal English, allowing outstanding customer care skills. You will have a proven track record in B2B Sales and the ability to demonstrate exceptional objection handling. Confidence and a proactive are key attributes in this role as you must be comfortable with cold calling. You will also be required to work both independently and as part of a team, and the ability to work in a target-driven environment and working under pressure is essential.
If you are a results driven individual, seeking a new opportunity in an vibrant environment, then we welcome your application today!
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities