|Job Ref:||204660741||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nürnberg||Address:||Salary:||£10000 - £100000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:34|
* Responsible for RF RNO related swap project delivery, which include:
* Make RF RNO delivery solution and plan, and responsible for the final delivery quality and KPI acceptance.
* Responsible for all swap related activities which includes generating parameter scripts, single site verification, drive test analysis, generating cluster acceptance report, presenting it to the customer and getting the cluster acceptance approval from customer.
* Responsible for worst cell analysis.
* Responsible for RNO service, which include network assessment, network simulation and site planning, cell level parameter and neighbours planning.
* Responsible for KPI monitoring during project, and network performance related issues trouble shooting.
* Responsible for network initial tuning service delivery, network performance related issue handling, and to make a proper technical solution to ensure that the KPIs can reach at target.
* Responsible for network performance improvement solution formulation and implementation, network performance related issues trouble shooting, to ensure the KPIs can be full fill with the target.
* Communicate with customer, responsible for customer satisfaction, organize technical workshops.
* 8+ years of Radio Network Optimization experience in total (GSM/UMTS/LTE)
* 5+ years of Radio Network Optimization experience in UMTS/HSPA
* Well experienced in swap projects
* Experienced in multicarrier and multi-layer (2G,3G & 4G) networks
* Excellent verbal and written English language skills is a must
* Good communication skills in English and Chinese
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy