|Job Ref:||204660680||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:34|
Supply Chain Demand Planner required to work for a large telecommunications company based in Berkshire.|
The Supply Chain Demand Planner role collaborates with key stakeholders to gain insight and create an accurate consensus demand plan for all sales channels, to support the company's Trading Plans. As an integral member of the Supply Chain team you will be responsible for working across multiple departments and channels to understand all activity that impacts sales performance.
Your strong network of relationships and Channel insight will help you appropriately prioritise the warehouse stock allocation to our multiple channels; in accordance with what is best for our Customers, People and Brand.
As a valued member of the Demand Planning function you will support your Supply Chain colleagues with product lifecycle, from launching a product through to recommending and driving through stock clearance. Your measure for success will be in the relationships you build and insight you gather that generates excellent Forecast Accuracy performance and contributes to achieving overall Supply Chain KPIs, while maintaining availability for our customers.
Other responsibilities of the Supply Chain Demand Planner include:
* Liaise with Sales Performance teams to gather Sales and Channel insight, successfully using that information to feed into your overall demand plan assumptions.
* Represent SCM as part of the Trading cycle; contribute to the planning of propositions, promotions and all trading activity to support Threes Company Plan.
* Collaborate with the Devices and Portfolio teams on product ranging decisions.
* Collation of all demand plans across all lines of business for our Direct and Indirect Channels.
* Work closely with our Supply Planners to ensure availability is maintained in this challenging and fast-paced environment.
* Analyse multiple data sources to identify key trends and behaviours that can be translated into actionable intelligence to support the accuracy of the Demand Plans.
* Work with the Supply Planners to ensure stock allocation is managed effectively to optimise sales in all Sales Channels.
* Be a champion of Supply Chains goals and ways of working.
* Identify and execute innovative improvement opportunities that will help drive Supply Chains objectives and deliver its strategic goals.
* Form strong relationships with our 3rd party warehouse teams; seek to adopt new ways of working that increase efficiency and productivity for our teams and Channels.
* Deputise for the Demand Planning Manager as required.
The successful Supply Chain Demand Planner will have:
* Demand Planning experience
* Device Lifecycle experience
* Analytical mind and an aptitude for problem solving
* Strong stakeholder/relationship management skills
* Strong communication skills
To apply for the Supply Chain Demand Planner please send your CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy