Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||203835413||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Chester||Address:||Post Code:||CH1||Salary:||£18500/annum OTE £33,500||Post Date:||21/09/2016 03:27|
Our Client is a leading global business. They inform markets and bring the world's buyers and sellers together at events, online, in print providing them with the information they need to do business successfully.|
They host more than 350 tradeshows, conferences and other live events, operate more than 200 websites and produce dozens of online and printed business information products as well as more than 200 print magazines worldwide.
Due to continued expansion they seek to add a talented Internal Client Manager / Account Manager. The right candidate will need to be a motivated self-starter, who is tenacious and hungry to succeed. As Account Manager they will be responsible for renewing and developing client subscriptions. The Account Manager would be part of a team of Account Managers, some of which have been with the company for over 15 years. Despite the differences in experience and age, the team work very closely together, helping each other when required, so it is imperative that the person is a team player.
As the key part of the role is retaining and developing existing clients, the successful person must be able to build strong business relationships with not only key stakeholders, but their staff as well. As they will be building these relationships over the phone, excellent telephone skills is also vital.
The team are a very positive and proactive team, planning for months in advance to ensure they hit targets.
• Achieve monthly revenue targets on renewals
• Achieve set KPI's which include ensuring all mandatory calls are achieved within agreed timescales.
• Make appointments for regional account managers to ensure effective renewal process
• Organise training for customers as and when required
• Manage any customer queries and ensure customers are maximising the benefits of the system
• Up sell customers to new services and extensions on existing subscriptions.
• Effectively manage internal diary of customer calls.
• Canvass new customers from internal prospect database
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
• Detail-oriented, flexible, energetic and methodical
• Self-sufficient, self-motivated, resilient, determined, assertive, good objection handler, capable of working under pressure to tight deadlines and prioritising
• Strong Planning, organisation and time management skills
• Determined to exceed targets and objectives
• Dependable - takes responsibility for own actions, keeps commitments