|Job Ref:||204666718||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||St. Ives||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:51|
What: 3rd Line ICT Support Technician Where: Cambridgeshire When: ASAP How much: £16 - £17 per hour Contract Length: 3 months |
We are looking for a 3rd Line ICT Support Technician to join a local authority based in the Cambridgeshire area.
Role: To support ICT Service and customer infrastructures such that it is maintained according to best practice recommendations. Liaise with stakeholders as appropriate and ensure that the systems are maintained appropriately
Please note the successful candidate must be eligible for an enhanced DBS.
Experience & Skills
• Capita SIMS, FMS and Dinner Money
• Enterprise Email systems, Virtualisation and Remote Desktop Services, Directory Technologies, Networking, Security and Firewalling
• Configuration Management.
• Change control management.
• Technical documentation management.
• Application of technical security.
• Server Administration.
• Back-Up Technologies.
• SAN administration and management