|Job Ref:||204666713||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum + bonus + benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:54|
Junior BI Data & Reporting Administrator, based in Crawley/Gatwick|
Permanent role paying up to £20,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
You will need to be analytical you will enjoy working with reports and you must have an investigative personality.
• Need to be interested in data, with an interest in delving into the detail, working out why data might not be correct and taking corrective action to fix.
• Someone who likes to find better ways of doing things with a naturally inquisitive nature.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Can accept then monotonous / repetitive data tasks within the role and will always ensure that these are completed accurately and effectively.
• High attention to detail.
• Strong admin skills.
• Ability to work as individual and team.
• Maintains a calm disposition and positive outlook particularly when working under pressure.
• Tenacious and willing to keep trying in challenging situations.
• Adaptable and responds well to change.
• Flexibility to change working hours and patterns when necessary.
• Trustworthy in all aspects of the role.
• Self- motivated and able to work with high degree of autonomy.
• Commitment to the aims and objectives of The Company.
• A full appreciation of the value of co-operation, both internationally and within a team environment.
• To ensure that all data in the BI databases is correct and updated as per identified rules.
• To run accurate reports in timely manner.
• To help identify and set up new reports.
• To support the team in all other aspects when required.
• Update and maintain data in BI databases.
• Perform regular database maintenance tasks including purges, de-duplications and mass data updates / imports.
• Identify gaps/inaccuracies in data (with help of team) and take necessary action to correct.
• Run standard reports in Crystal, check and send to users.
• Write simple reports using Crystal.
• Help support users of our systems with day to day enquiries.
• Provide support during database deployments including testing of our systems.
Junior, trainee, Graduate, BI, Analyst, Administrator, Crystal, Reports, Data, Database