|Job Ref:||204666701||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chatham||Address:||Post Code:||ME5||Salary:||£18000 - £24000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:54|
A leading and well trusted client is seeking an Helpdesk support consultant who has previous exposure to Windows Environments. Additionally as you embed into the company you will be responsible for managing and maintaining our client's IT infrastructures.|
The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to work in many different environments and support a variety of NA work is fun, challenging, and never boring! If you have been working at an IT solutions provider or managed services provider, then this concept will be familiar to you.
If you have been working as part of an internal IT department, but have grown tired of supporting the same servers, the same software, and the same topology, then this could be the change you are looking for.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications such as Windows desktop and Office suite of products is essential with an understanding of Windows Server, Small Business Server, Exchange, Office 365, SQL, Terminal Services and networking an advantage.
* First line support for technical services at the network level (i.e., network connectivity, routers, firewalls, switches, security)
* Remote access solution implementation and support (i.e., VPN, Terminal Services, & Citrix)
* Troubleshooting and issue resolution
* Systems review and documentation
* Defining and documenting standards for service desk technical service procedures
* The ability to manage problems and workloads
* The ability to escalate issues accurately and efficiently
* A methodical and structured approach to problem solving
Education and Experience
* Minimum 18 months of IT experience in a helpdesk role
* A strong understanding of relevant technologies, solutions, troubleshooting, & support
* Writing and presentation skills are critical
Please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK