|Job Ref:||204666673||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Croydon||Address:||Post Code:||CR0||Salary:||£200 - £350/day||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:54|
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to work for one of the UK's largest brands, offering benefits such as up to 50% bonus, pension scheme, 25 to 30 days holiday and lots more!|
Are you a passionate and experienced Business Analyst who has experience involving large scale business transformation projects in a retail environment?
Do you want to work for a company who has strong values based on customer service, teamwork, learning, and honesty and are always trying new and exciting ventures to enhance their customers' experience?
You could be a part of this amazing team!
Sound interesting? Do read on....
Ok, so why would you want to work for this company?
• Firstly, the company is a hugely successful organisation which offers amazing career opportunity and training
• They offer up to 7.5% bonus depending on individual and company performance
• They also offer a contributory pension (3%)
• Life Assurance
• 25 days holiday (increasing up to 30 days after 5 years)
• You can even buy and sell your holiday!
• Thousands of special offers every week, including discounts and cash-backs as well as a discount/loyalty card
The purpose of the role is to provide analysis and subsequent documentation for a key project on the website.
Responsibilities will include liaising with members of the IT Digital team of which this role is a part in order to achieve a full assessment of requirements on a quick turnaround project.
In addition, once initial analysis has been completed, work will be required alongside the test team to pre-load test scenarios onto our test tool.
Other duties expected of a Business Analyst will be required during the course of the project
• Rapidly achieve a good working knowledge of the project and carry out detailed analysis and documentation based on this knowledge
• Provide documentation to a good functional level to help developers to create user stories for their development work
• Though not essential, experience of deployment of a website cross border would be helpful and any experience of this used in the execution of the work
• Own the transition of documentation to the development teams and test teams to enable both to carry out their roles accurately and efficiently
• Most work will be carried out on location in Croydon but some travel to UK (usually central London) may be required from time to time
• Some backfill business analysis and monitoring of other projects may be required
Is this a match made in heaven?
Need to know more?
Go for it! Don't delay, apply TODAY!!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation