|Job Ref:||204666576||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Carmarthen||Address:||Post Code:||SA31||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:54|
FIXED-TERM CONTRACT - (ENDS DECEMBER 2017) - 24k-28k|
My Client is looking for a Fresh Graduate to join their development team. They're looking for a candidate who ideally has gained great exposure throughout university to frontend web technologies such as HTML, CSS and jQuery.
Some industrial experience within these technologies would obviously be preferable, however developing your own projects utilising these technologies on the side of university work would also be of great interest.
As mentioned above, the role is a fixed-term contract which ends in December 2017. This will allow you to gain real commercial experience as well within web development, thus allowing you to command greater salaries moving into roles in the future!
* Develop, test and maintain web based business solutions utilising the SITS e:Vision
* Utilise web technologies e.g. HTML, CSS, jQuery to extend and enhance the SITS
e:Vision solutions with particular emphasis on user-friendly mobile responsive interfaces.
* Implement, configure and deploy solutions via the SITS:Vision components.
* Utilise T-SQL scripting to assist with the data analysis, transformation and structure
mapping of the two existing SRS.
* Contribute to elements of the data model for the data staging warehouse.
* Assist with re-engineering interfaces to external systems.
* Follow the defined project development lifecycles.
* Assist with the configuration and documentation of technical aspects of the new system.
* Liaise with business units to document existing process flow. Analysis of this information
to make recommendations for improved flow within the constraints of the software
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy