|Job Ref:||204666520||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Folkestone||Address:||Post Code:||CT19||Salary:||£60000 - £75000/annum £60000 - £75000||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:54|
Delivery Manager - leading financial services company - Folkestone|
A Delivery Manager is being sought by one of the UK's most respected financial services companies to join their team in Folkestone.
You will have the opportunity to work on key change projects and seek to improve key reporting tasks.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Strong delivery manager skills
• Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external customers/team.
• Proven architecture and technical knowledge of enterprise systems and processes (modern Java and data base technology.
• Experience in acting as strategic IT advisor to the leadership team and manage the IT part of the roadmap which includes (budget, timelines, security, etc)
• The ability to plan and coordinate IT operations activities, including the coordination and escalation body for support and duty management
We're looking for someone who has an impressive track record as a Delivery Manager and is willing to adapt and change their approach to achieve the best business outcomes in all situations.
This is your opportunity to join one of the most prestigious financial institutions in the UK as a delivery Manager, offering an excellent benefits package and empowered and rewarding working culture. If you are interested in joining, please get in touch ASAP with an updated copy of your CV to discuss