|Job Ref:||204666495||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:54|
Job Title: Software Developer C# MVC|
Our client, a UK based Energy consultancy, has identified a need for a software developer who exhibits ambition and a passion for learning about IT to work with a small, expert team.
Reporting to the Head of Operational Analytics, the job holder will be responsible for:
- Analysing business requirements with the rest of the development team
- Delivery of aligned and well documented software architecture
- Ensuring that the businesses requirements are converted into a software model and that the code is delivered to the highest standard
- Application of various design patterns technologies including MVC and MVVM and various technologies in the (url removed) stack: (NA and similar..)
Job objectives and responsibilities
Our client, is continuously transforming existing system architecture and delivering re-engineered or new solutions / add-ons to the existing solutions. The business has grown rapidly and has relatively solid bespoke energy management systems and platforms in place which are predominantly based on .Net and other Microsoft technologies.
They are also proactively looking at various big-data challenges and architecture and delivery of big-data ready systems and applications. Accordingly, they are looking for an experienced developer to assist in the architecture and delivery of aligned, scalable and highly available suite of processing systems, energy applications and reporting services.
The role holder will be primarily responsible for software development (C#/MVC) architecture, organization of development process and undertaking of developments of various energy processing systems in an agile environment.
We are looking for an experienced software developer with a well-developed knowledge of .Net and modern web technologies. Candidates should also have a contextual appreciation of understanding of architectural patterns.
Candidates ahould have a genuine interest in using cutting edge technologies in the design, development and testing of new software products and be committed to the establishment of best development standards in terms of quality of code, performance and speed of delivery
* Strong knowledge of at C# with an ability to demonstrate common principles and patterns in MVC
* Experience in using MEAN .Net stack technologies
* Experience with development of cloud software solutions, delivery of scalable online systems/solutions * Strong knowledge of restful API design
* Understanding of SOA concepts and methods of implementation including underlying authentication mechanisms, such as claims-based authentication, transport security, and certificate based security
* Candidates should be resilient self starters who work well in a team