|Job Ref:||204666367||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cwmbran||Address:||Post Code:||NP44||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Pension, Bonus||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:54|
My well respected client based in Cwmbran is seeking a Test Analyst to join their professional, friendly Test Analyst team.|
The purpose and objectives for the role are to:
- Develop automated tests for the purpose of functional and regression test for specified multiplatform software with an agreed timeframe and by following the documented business processes.
- Research and development into innovative automation of development and test processes to support functional and feature requirements being implemented by teams in the departments on their platforms.
- Trouble shoot infrastructure and process issues.
- Be able to keep up with new development and testing techniques and continually strive to find better ways to achieve the scheduled tasks in agreed timeframes.
- Provide clear documentation and train/mentor fellow engineers in new processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proven commercial work experience and exposure in development and test environments, especially in the areas of testing client-server applications and automation or head end services.
- Proven experience of media application testing for either Android, iOS, Mac or PC.
- Practical experience of scripting, e.g. Perl, Korn, Bash, PHP.
- Practical experience in using at least one automation and continuous integration tool e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Practical experience with at least one automated unit and automated test tool e.g. Cucumber, Junit, gTest.
- Practical experience of Source Control Management e.g. Perforce.
- Practical user experience with Linux e.g. RedHat, Ubunto, CentOS.
- Knowledge and experience of development and test management tools e.g. TestLink, VersionOne.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile / Bug management tools (Jira, Confluence, VersionOne).
My client offers excellent benefits, such as:
- Fantastic pension scheme
- 25 days holiday rising to 27 days holiday after 2 years' service
- 10% bonus if targets are hit
If the above matches your skills and experience, or you have any questions about the role, please do not hesitate to contact David Rolls on (Apply online only)!
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy