|Job Ref:||204666202||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:54|
SharePoint / K2 Developer |
Key Skills: SharePoint, K2, .NET, C#, (url removed)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing law firm based in Northampton as a SharePoint Developer. The successful candidates will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the IT systems and services.
This job will be involved in all phases of the development of business-changing enterprise solutions, using SharePoint 2013 and other technologies.
Role-specific knowledge and expertise
* Previous Commercial experience as a SharePoint Developer, including the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
* Experience with SharePoint's application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
* Sound experience using .Net, either VB .Net or C#.
* Ability to write stored procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyse SQL data.
* Good understanding of IT systems and infrastructure.
* Experience with K2
* Knowledge of VBA, VB6 and Classic ASP
* Experience with Microsoft SSRS and SSIS
* Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
* Experience of SAP, particularly SAP Duet
We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy