|Job Ref:||204666004||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Bexleyheath||Address:||Post Code:||DA7||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:54|
IT Technician Apprentice, Bexleyheath, £3.30 per hour|
MiddletonMurray are currently recruiting for an IT Technician Apprentice for an organisation based in Bexleyheath, Kent. You will also be working towards an NVQ Level 2 in IT.
An Apprenticeship can kick-start your Career by providing paid work experience and confidence whilst working towards a recognised qualification. The Apprenticeship will be a minimum of 12 months.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
• Ongoing training
• Paid work experience
Key duties will include:
• Provide support throughout the school network
• Resolving queries with network technician and network manager
• Assisting with equipment needed for assemblies and events
• Supporting the theatre with productions regarding their equipment needs
• Printing ID cards
• Diagnostic support
• Monitoring the help-desk
• After training make informed decision if issues can be resolved or need to be escalated
• Basic running repairs, i.e. sound issues, picture issues etc.
• Replacing toner
• Replacing projector bulbs
• Swapping monitors, and equipment where needed
• Installing new software
• On the job training in programming, network issues and resolution and general 1st line response
You will be working as part of a small team in a busy environment for a large organisation.
If you feel you meet the essential criteria for this position then apply now for immediate interviews