|Job Ref:||204665850||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Erith||Address:||Post Code:||DA8||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:54|
IT Technical Support Apprentice, Erith, £153 per week|
MiddletonMurray are currently recruiting for an IT Technical Support Apprentice for an organisation based in Erith, Kent. You will also be working towards an NVQ Level 2 in IT.
An Apprenticeship can kick-start your Career by providing paid work experience and confidence whilst working towards a recognised qualification. The Apprenticeship will be a minimum of 12 months.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
• Ongoing training
• Paid work experience
Key duties will include:
• Knowledge of how to build a computer and familiarity with basic windows troubleshooting.
• Experience of network or windows server experience
• The ability to provide effective, efficient and friendly 1st line support to our clients across Windows and Mac-based environments.
• Being able to provide audio and visual support to clients as and when necessary.
• Working with physical/structured cabling and networking.
• In person and online communication with clients and capturing information/data.
• Developing good relationships with clients as well as colleagues
You will be working as part of a small team in a quiet environment for a small organisation.
If you feel you meet the essential criteria for this position then apply now for immediate interviews