|Job Ref:||204665812||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Welwyn Garden City||Address:||Post Code:||AL7||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum inclusive benefits package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:54|
Technical Support Engineer|
Based in Welwyn Garden City
Offering £25000 - £28000 pa
We are seeking a pro-active Technical Support Engineer to work from the Head Office of a market leading company in Welwyn Garden City. You will be working in a small but busy service desk department offering 1st line support to the company. You will be providing excellent customer care through timely response to issues and queries, some flexibility will be required as you may be asked to be available to support field based staff over the weekends and bank holidays
(6 hours for 1 weekend per month).
The main responsibilities for this role include;
* First class customer service
* Prioritising service requests appropriately and within time frames
* Communicating effectively to customers and in the duration's of ticket order requests
* Understanding a problem or issue efficiently and handling in the appropriate manner
* Ensure appropriate stock and stock procedures are kept
* Answer all queries as in line with service level agreements
* Undertake small to medium projects as requested by the operations manager and Team Leader
* Configure, issue and distribute equipment as and when needed
To be successful in this role you will be familiar with Microsoft windows 7 to 10, networking systems, office 365 knowledge, active directory, service vitalisation, basic service technologies and providing remote support by phone or over low bandwidth connection. An ITIL foundation would be advantageous as well as knowledge of support in digital camera's, stock control systems and could services.
If you are interested in this role then please apply now or give our St Albans team a call on (Apply online only).
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK