|Job Ref:||204665431||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:54|
Senior Business Analyst - Consultancy - £50k - £60k |
A number of Senior Business Analysts are required by a rapidly expanding Global consultancy paying £50,000 - £60,000 per annum based in Central London.
The Senior Business Analyst will work side by side with client teams, acting as the conduit between technology and the business. The Senior Business Analyst will be working on client projects based mainly in London but must have the flexibility to travel. The consulting engagements will be across a number of sectors including retail, telecoms, logistics and financial services.
The Senior Business Analyst must have the following:
* Proven experience in a Business Analyst role and in business analysis methods/techniques
* Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
* Senior stakeholder management experience
* Strong stakeholder management skills and experience in running successful workshops
* High level awareness of a variety of IT software development methods
* Experience of the Business Analyst role across all stages of the project lifecycle
* Bachelor's degree or BCS/IIBA BA qualification
* Management, coaching or mentoring experience
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds