|Job Ref:||204665226||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:54|
My client develops and manufactures microscopes and scientific instruments for the analysis of microstructures and nanostructures. Ever since the company started as a family business in the nineteenth century, its instruments have been widely recognised for their optical precision and innovative technology.
It is one of the market leaders in compound and stereo microscopy, digital microscopy, confocal laser scanning microscopy with related imaging systems, electron microscopy sample preparation, and surgical microscopes.
My clients Cambridge branch are looking to employee a bright and talented individual to join a small team developing and supporting global business applications on the world leading (url removed) platform. This position is an exciting opportunity for personal growth and development working with a modern world class cloud based platform.
You will be working with the applications team who are part of the Process Support Group (PSG) based in Cambridge. The PSG team provide global support and internal consultancy to the business and consists of around 20 employees, with IT systems and business skills in sales, marketing, finance, manufacturing and logistics.
The position will be closely mentored by the team but the candidate must have the initiative to solve their own problems and be able to facilitate their own learning. Professional (url removed) training will be provided and the candidate will be encouraged to pursue a (url removed) certification.
* This role demands flexibility of working, including occasional weekends and possible global travel.
* Business configuration of the Salesforce platform.
* Customer facing support.
* Programming and delivery of functional enhancements.
* Management and support of helpdesk issues.
Skills and Experience:
* Essential Professional Knowledge and Experience.
* Degree or high level qualification in an IT or Business IT related discipline.
* Alternatively for those without high level academic qualifications; commercial experience working in a Salesforce administration/development environment.
* Ability to program in an object orientated language.
* Exposure to the Salesforce platform.
* Some experience of website development with HTML/CSS.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full Time
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy