|Job Ref:||204665219||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:54|
About the role|
A vacancy has arisen for an Engineer to work within our Field Service team working in the South East but mainly London region. Successful candidates must be willing to work a 1 in 6 week On Call Rotas if required, to cover specific customers OOH & Weekends. This is an expanding, challenging and demanding role, providing a front line interface between our high profile customers and Capita MITS.
About Capita | Managed IT Solutions
Capita Managed IT Solutions is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are a leading IT services company that provides cloud based and infrastructure services to public, private and third sector organisations and specialist managed IT services in the education, government, utilities and charities sectors.
We work in partnership with our customers to gain a deep understanding of their organisation and then create a technology strategy to support transformation, drive operational efficiency and reduce costs. Making IT work better for customers is our ultimate goal.
The main duties of the roles will be as follows:
To resolve faults quickly and effectively on a variety of technologies including:
* Printers, predominantly LED, Laser & Dot Matrix. LARGE PERCENTAGE OF CALLS WILL BE PRINTER RELATED
* PC's - (Dell, HP, Generic)
* Laptop - (Dell, HP, Toshiba, Generic)
* Thin Clients
* Configure & replace Routers, Switches, Hubs and modems
* VOIP Phones
* Chip & Pin Devices
* MS Windows XP, 7 & 8
* MS Office 2007,10 & 13
* Image build's & configuration (Including data backup and recovery)
* Working Printer Knowledge, Preferably;
* HP (added benefit)
* Operational understanding of MS Windows XP, 7 & 8 & MS Office 2007,10 & 13
* 2 year + PC hardware experience
* 5 years + field service experience
* Good customer facing skills
* Ability to prioritise
* Clean driving licence
* Team Player
* Proven experience within a similar engineering role.
* Self-Management with Good Organisational Skills.
* Communication Skills
* Essential Working knowledge of printer technologies with good problem solving skills
* Knowledge of OKI preferred, although training will be given
* Dell and/or HP Desktop & Laptop Accreditations
Please demonstrate on your application how you meet the essential criteria for this role.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, discretionary annual bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union NA | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us