|Job Ref:||204665201||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Welwyn Garden City||Address:||Post Code:||AL7||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:55|
Service Desk Team Leader - Wintel |
Based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Offering £30,000-34,000 pa
Are you looking for a Managerial role in IT Service Desk Support?
We are seeking an enthusiastic natural leader for a Service Desk Team Leader opportunity
based in Welwyn Garden City.
The main purpose of this role will be to manage and support the team, ensuring that a high level of Customer Service is delivered at all times and service levels are maintained, through management of key performance indicators and mentoring. You will be managing the priorities and time frames for the team and will be hands on in your approach, performing as one of the team dealing with issues and being a technical resource
and point of contact for escalation queries.
Brief overview of the role;
* Manage the Service Desk Team through mentoring, hands on support, setting key performance indicators, acting as a role model and point of contact for escalation queries, managing the team rota and ensuring calls are being dealt with in a timely manner.
* Set expectations for policies and procedures in order to maintain streamline support.
* Manage the performance of the team and team members individually.
* Liaise with other departments and/or 3rd parties to ensure server queries and network issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
* Provide self-help guides and pro-active service approaches.
* Ensure appropriate stock and stock procedures are in place to support customers.
To be successful in this role you must be well organised, have a customer focused approach to your nature and way of working, be able to motivate and manage a team efficiently, have an analytical way of thinking, experience of supporting in a Wintel environment and a good understanding of PC hardware, network and software products.
If you have any questions of queries surrounding this role then please give the St Albans team a call on (Apply online only) and a member of the team will be able to support you. If you are interested then please apply now and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss the opportunity and next stages with with you.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK