|Job Ref:||204665151||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:55|
Music Industry / Entertainment / Web Apps
£30K-£40K, plus benefits
Great job for a music-loving PHP Developer who is looking to add some more technologies to their skill set.
This is a busy role, in a friendly team of 5 Software Developers and Engineers, where you will have the chance to get involved with some DevOps work too; so if you've dabbled in infrastructure as well as OOP, this is the ideal role for you.
The team are responsible for all aspects of technical development at the company and therefore they'd like to find someone who can contribute to supporting their server and database infrastructure too. They're running on Linux and CentOS, and ideally looking for someone who has experience with Puppet, Vagrant and IntelliJ. The database is MySQL / MariaDB so any knowledge of this will give you an advantage over other applicants.
This role is really well suited to someone who is a great PHP Developer and needs a role with progress, growth potential and new technologies. It's not essential that you're a music lover but it will sure make your job sweeter if you are.
- Using PHP, MySQL, HTML and CSS to create web apps
- Specifying, developing, testing, implementing and supporting new web apps
- Developing ideas for web apps as part of a team
- Maintaining and refactoring some legacy projects
- Supporting the server and database infrastructure
- Commercial development experience using PHP, MySQL, HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, TDD, continuous integration and automated testing
- Good understanding of Linux
- A team player who can develop ideas collaboratively
- Ideally; experience with Puppet, Vagrant, IntelliJ and CentOS server
- Ideally; experience with MySQL and MariaDb
If this sounds like you, please apply and I will contact you with further details if you're successful. If this isn't quite the right role but you're looking to work in music technology please contact me directly or via Twitter (NoiseyTess) to find out about other music jobs.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas