|Job Ref:||204665080||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £75000/annum bonus||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:55|
Our client is a Communications and Technology consultancy, providing a range of communications and integration services to both public and private sector organisations throughout the UK. Organisations with complex needs look to them to help integrate technology solutions including contact, collaboration and cloud-based services.
Due to continued growth and investment we are seeking experienced DevOps Engineers to further enhance our client's Cloud Practice. This is a great opportunity to work on cutting edge Cloud Solutions with their large blue chip customer base, and the role provides plenty of scope for development and career progression.
Your key responsibilities within the role will be:
* Scripting of deployment and management processes for both infrastructure and application components
* Server, application and network configuration and administration
* Contribution to and enforcement of technical standards and best practices
* Technical investigation and problem resolution for AWS solutions
What you'll bring:
* Experience with configuration management and deployment tools
* Professional development experience combined with a keen interest in DevOps and infrastructure
* Practical scripting experience:
* Chef or Puppet
* Shell scripting in Linux/Unix
* Windows PowerShell
* Installation, configuration and hands-on system administration skills for both Windows and Linux
* Experience working with multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in an Enterprise environment
* Knowledge of a broad range of application and infrastructure technologies
* Experience creating technical documentation
* Familiarity with a process driven working environment
Our client understands that its people are its most valuable asset, so they go to great lengths to look after them both personally and professionally.
* Holiday 25 days per year (option to buy additional holiday days)
* Pension Scheme Contributory Pension Scheme
* Healthcare Family friendly policies covering career breaks, paid maternity, adoption, paternity leave and paid time out for fostering and fertility treatment
* Training As a market leader within Cloud Computing, our clients work closely with vendors such as Microsoft and Amazon, to ensure that all its staff have the relevant professional qualifications to ensure they are subject matter experts
* Progression There is a culture of internal promotion first and a clear competency framework in place that makes it easy for employees to see development opportunities across the business
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us