|Job Ref:||204665069||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South West London||Address:||Post Code:||SW1||Salary:||£25000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:55|
Would you like to work with some of the best media businesses and help transform their operations? |
My client is currently a small software and consulting company which is rapidly growing due to their renowned reputation. You will be working with the leaders across various broadcasting industries to install proprietary technology solutions with their bespoke software. Their software is transforming business in the digital age.
My client is looking for a number of strong C# developers to join their growing development team to help them enhance their software product range.
Skills & Experience
• Expert C# Developer
Including all recent .Net technologies. You must also be familiar with LINQ and Lambdas.
• Good C++ Skills
Knowledge of C++ and COM would be highly desirable.
• Good SQL Database Knowledge
SQL Server is highly desirable.
• Experience using agile methodologies
You must have the desire to rapidly deliver high quality solutions.
• DirectShow Knowledge
A thorough understanding of DirectShow is highly desirable.
• Familiarity of cloud based systems
Knowledge of AWS and MS Azure development
• Strong Communication Skills
• 'Soft' Skills
The ability to work in an informal environment, unsupervised on key elements of our software, whilst keeping good records of code changes and functional documentation.
• My clients office in South West London or home based.
• You may be required to travel internationally, however this will not be frequent.
• Competitive salary, with demonstrable skill and experience.
• Discretionary, target based bonus structure.
• All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
• 25-days annual leave