|Job Ref:||204664861||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hayle||Address:||Post Code:||TR27||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:55|
A rapidly growing company, based in West Cornwall, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Web Specialist to design, build, maintain and continually evolve a lead generation website.|
As a Digital Marketing Web Specialist you will be responsible for delivering marketing programmes and initiatives that will; attract strangers, convert followers and prospects and engage subject matter experts and existing customers alike.
A proficiency in web development, SEO, graphics, social media and web advertising, are all a must.
This opportunity will enable you to really put your stamp on a position within the Digital Marketing world. The company is owner-managed, meaning there is less red tape and more opportunity for you to take full responsibility of your role and career; as well as have your voice heard.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
* Recent graduate, 2-3 year's experience in digital marketing and producing and maintaining websites.
* A strong understanding of web usability and build, interaction design, and information design and architecture.
* SEO, SEM OR PPC experience.
* HTML and CSS coding (building websites and tweaking existing websites).
* A good understanding of digital / social marketing and digital / social production.
* Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics; with the ability to generate, analyse and interpret data.
* Outgoing, positive attitude willing to learn and develop in the role.
* Working within a small team, so it's essential that you can work independently but always working towards a team goal.
* A solid understanding of cross-browser / cross-platform (desktop vs. mobile web) compatibility.
* Managing Google/Facebook/Bing Advertising Campaigns.
* Creating marketing opportunities (sponsorship and online / offline marketing).
* Graphic Design (Adobe packages - illustrator, photoshop etc.).
* Developing social presence and advocating brands effectively.
* Know how to plan, create and implement a marketing strategy.
The Digital Marketing Web Specialist must have a passion and interest in all things related to digital marketing, the web and technology with the following qualities:
* A problem solver, detail-oriented and has the ambition to complete projects to the highest standard.
* A team player.
* A desire to continuously improve your knowledge as it relates to new and emerging. digital marketing trends, web technologies, SEO strategies and best practices.
* Ability to work proactively, with minimum supervision.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now